All photos will be posted on the City's Facebook page, and the photo with the most 'likes' will earn the photographer a $25 gift card. Winning photos will be shared on the City's social media outlets.
The Photo Contest's first theme will be Halloween/Autumn Harvest. Submissions are due Monday, November 25, 2019. Entries should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Photo Contest.
By entering the Photo Contest, entrant agrees to the following conditions:
- Photographers must be 18 years or older at the time of submission of the photograph.The Photographer of the photo with the most 'likes' will receive a $25 gift card.Entries must be a current photograph taken in Sterling Heights, within the last 30 days of the contest entry date.Photographs must not contain any vulgarity, nudity, alcohol, drugs, or any kind of illegal or inappropriate behavior. Entries that contain any inappropriate materials will be disqualified. The City reserves the right to disqualify any entries which do not conform to the stated contest rules and criteria.By entering, you agree you are the sole owner and author of the copyrights for all photographs and agree to indemnify and hold the City harmless from damages that may arise from unauthorized use or publication of likenesses, individuals, and/or copyright infringement by a third party.The entrant must be a current resident of Sterling Heights.The Photographer agrees the City shall have the exclusive right to use, re-use, publish, re-publish, and reproduce the Photograph on its website and on promotional posters, or other printed materials, which may be distributed at no charge by the City of Sterling Heights.Participation in the Photo Contest constitutes permission for City of Sterling Heights to use Photographer's name for publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Department of State to mail 250,000 applications to serve on Redistricting Commission
- Governor Whitmer Applauds USDA Disaster Designation for Michigan Counties
- As utility scam complaints rise in Michigan, MPSC urges customers to be on alert
- AG Nessel: Sec. DeVos's Automatic Debt Forgiveness for Arts Institute of Michigan Students is the Right Call
- Michigan: DNR seeks tips about bull elk poached in Pigeon River Country
Deadlines for submissions and voting will be set for each contest. Winners will be notified via e-mail.
Latest on Michimich.com
- DeRonja Real Estate Hires Bradley Congleton
- HoloBuilder Announces Partnership with Boston Dynamics
- CourMed Partners with Expert Logistics Firm To Scale The Delivery of Healthcare Items Nationwide
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Johnnie Burton, Jr., #204193
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Lee Dobine, #206854
- Lineage Logistics Announces Acquisition of Emergent Cold, Expands U.S. Port Network and Strategic Presence in Asia-Pacific Market
- Scott Cooper Miami Announces Scholarship Winners
- Michigan: Saginaw public meeting on tap for Dow-related resource restoration plan
- Michigan: Licenses Associated with Cantrell Funeral Home Revoked
- Michigan: Natural gas rates to remain low even amid high demand; heating oil, propane also starting the season at lower prices
- The Chatman Women's Foundation Gives Financial Support to Local Women
- Fujisan Mishima Tokyu Hotel to Open by Mt. Fuji in June 2020 ... Reservations Being Accepted from December 3, 2019!
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission to Finalize Executive Director Search Process, Establish 2020 Initiatives
- MDHHS announces new efforts to find children forever homes more quickly as Michigan celebrates Adoption Month
- Michigan AG Nessel and Public Service Commission Urge Residents to Know the Signs of Fraud During Utility Scam Awareness Week
- Governor Whitmer Announces Trip to Strengthen Michigan Business Ties with Israel
- Newest Digital Media Solutions Office Named Top Workplace In San Diego
- AF Group Employees Raise $294,000 for Charities
- Michigan: MDE to Request Federal Waivers for Summer Food Service Program
- Serpmart Digital Marketing, Wholesale Web Design and Digital Marketing Services For Businesses That Want Growth