Both locations are owned and operated by Lapels franchisee, Phillip and Joy Baker of Reddington Shore.
"We are delighted to bring the Lapels Dry Cleaning experience to Hudson Cleaners customers and more Tampa residents," said Phillip Baker. "At Lapels, we use a sustainable, non-toxic method for dry cleaning clothes. Subsequently, clothes feel better when you wear them and last longer."
Prior to Lapels, Phillip was a finance executive in the healthcare industry and Joy an active real estate agent. With a desire to step out of the corporate world and be his own boss, he searched for a franchise opportunity that could provide immediate cash flow.
"We looked at a number of franchise opportunities. We liked so many things about the Lapels opportunity. The people, the processes, the price point, the digital marketing options, etc.," said Phillip. "The most compelling part was being able to convert existing dry cleaners with an established customer base to Lapels Dry Cleaning stores so we would have immediate cash flow and wouldn't have to build a market from scratch."
To ensure a seamless transition, Baker retained the current staff from Hudson Cleaners, including Plant Manager Denise De Jesus.
"Lapels has a special way of doing things, both from our environmentally friendly way of cleaning clothes to customer service. It's an experience that our customers will love," said Phillip.
More on Michimich.com
- MI Symptoms Web Application Helps Michiganders Track Symptoms; Informs Reopening Strategy
- Michigan regional jobless rates surge in April with COVID-19 pandemic
- Michigan: Lawmakers Sponsor Upcoming Auto Insurance Town Halls
- STARK Industries, LLC Awarded NASA JPL - VITAL Ventilator Manufacturing License to Combat the Global COVID-19 Crisis
- Proposed 2020-21 Sterling Heights Budget Funds Critical Needs with No Tax Increase
Lapels has pioneered its eco-friendly dry cleaning experience over the past two decades. Part of that effort includes a partnership agreement with GreenEarth®, the dry cleaning industry's only non-toxic cleaning alternative. Using these kinds of solutions and the latest technology in equipment, Lapels is one of the few dry cleaners able to boast that there is no hazardous waste in their process.
Lapels Dry Cleaning also sets itself apart with its customer service. Lapels customers are greeted to a warm and inviting reception area, with friendly customer service representatives, and alteration services.
Lapels offers it's customers Automatic Rewards earning them credit towards free dry cleaning for every dollar they spend, Loyalty Programs, a VIP Program which eliminates the need to wait in line, the use of a 24 Hour Drop Off Service and FREE Home Delivery to all its customers.
For complete information on Lapels Dry Cleaning, please visit www.mylapels.com.
Lapels Dry Cleaning – Environmentally Friendly Cleaners
Each Lapels Dry Cleaning store offers a full slate of services, including: same-day dry cleaning; shirt service; tailoring; shoe repair; wedding gown preservation; suede and leather processing; box storage and fur storage. Lapels Dry Cleaning has stores in Arizona (Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale), California (Gilroy, Hollister), Colorado (Littleton), Connecticut (Cromwell), Florida (Fleming Island, New Tampa, Orange Park, Tampa); Illinois (Wilmette); Louisiana (Monroe, West Monroe, Delhi, Rayville, Winnsboro), Massachusetts (Abington, Allston, Bedford, Boston, Boston Seaport, South Boston, Brighton, Burlington, Cohasset, Concord, Dedham, Dover, Easton, Hanover, Hingham, Kingston, North Andover, Malden, Marshfield, Martha's Vineyard, Newtonville, Norton, Somerville, Stoughton, Waltham, Wakefield, Wellesley, Westford, Westwood, W Roxbury and Wilmington), Michigan (Beverly Hills, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield), Mississippi (New Albany, Olive Branch, Tupelo, Oxford, Pontotoc), New Jersey (Brick, Somerville), North Carolina (Charlotte), Ohio (Liberty Township), Oklahoma (Edmond, Oklahoma City), Pennsylvania (Bloomsburg), South Carolina (Fort Mill, Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island), Tennessee (Arlington, Brentwood, Franklin, Germantown, Nashville), Texas (Brownsville, Katy, Little Elm, Prosper, Richmond, Spring, Sugar Land). Additional locations are coming soon to Yuma, AZ, Latham, NY and Carolina Forest, SC.
More on Michimich.com
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- Michigan: AG Nessel Supports Legislative Effort to Re-engage Economy Safely
- Michigan: MDARD Director Statement Regarding $22.5 Million Rural Broadband Investment from USDA
- Michigan: Transport of generator components set for June on US-41, US-2, M-183 in U.P.
- Michigan Psychological Care Offering Telemedicine
Lapels Dry Cleaning has received a number of accolades in the franchise world. That includes being ranked as the number one franchise in the Dry Cleaning and Delivery Services category for Entrepreneur's Annual "Franchise 500" for 2016. Entrepreneur's "Franchise 500" is the best and most comprehensive rating of franchises in the world and is based on objective, quantifiable measures of a franchise operation. Lapels Dry Cleaning has also been named to Franchise Times Top 200+.
Lapels has also achieved acclaim in the dry cleaning industry. Lapels Dry Cleaning CEO Kevin Dubois is the co-author of Entrepreneurial Insanity in the Dry Cleaning Business, sold on Amazon.com.
Lapels Dry Cleaning corporate offices are located at 962 Washington Street, Hanover, MA 02339.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with Lapels Dry Cleaning, call toll free (866) 695-2735 or email email@example.com. Additional information and up-to-date company news can also be found on the company's Web site, www.lapelsdrycleaning.com.
Steven V. Dubin
Latest on Michimich.com
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Michigan: M-40 resurfacing begins Monday at the Van Buren/Allegan county line
- Health Insurance Enrollment Deadlines Approaching for Michiganders who Lost Job or Experienced a Drop in Income
- Michigan: Secretary of State branch offices to reopen June 1 by appointment only
- During May, MDHHS raises awareness about continued need for foster families in Michigan; Special precautions taken during COVID-19 pandemic
- Michigan: Dickman Road resurfacing starts Monday in Battle Creek
- Michigan: MDARD Offering Tips for Mosquito Control
- Michigan: M-68 resurfacing in Cheboygan and Presque Isle counties to resume June 1
- NSG Allows Your Business to Outsource its IT Needs
- AdviCoach SE Michigan: Surviving and Thriving in COVID-19
- Sterling Heights: Closure Extended to June 12
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel and 38 other AGs Urge Congress to Fund Expanded Access to Internet
- Michigan: DNR to host virtual meeting June 11 for Pontiac Lake State Recreation Area management planning
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- TSRL, Inc. awarded $3M NIH grant to continue development of microneedle patch for treatment of influenza
- A gritty, bold series featuring angels, past lives and reincarnation: SON OF SECRETS by NJ Simmonds
- Michigan: ORV trail section to close temporarily in Keweenaw County