Both locations are owned and operated by Lapels franchisee, Phillip and Joy Baker of Reddington Shore.
"We are delighted to bring the Lapels Dry Cleaning experience to Hudson Cleaners customers and more Tampa residents," said Phillip Baker. "At Lapels, we use a sustainable, non-toxic method for dry cleaning clothes. Subsequently, clothes feel better when you wear them and last longer."
Prior to Lapels, Phillip was a finance executive in the healthcare industry and Joy an active real estate agent. With a desire to step out of the corporate world and be his own boss, he searched for a franchise opportunity that could provide immediate cash flow.
"We looked at a number of franchise opportunities. We liked so many things about the Lapels opportunity. The people, the processes, the price point, the digital marketing options, etc.," said Phillip. "The most compelling part was being able to convert existing dry cleaners with an established customer base to Lapels Dry Cleaning stores so we would have immediate cash flow and wouldn't have to build a market from scratch."
To ensure a seamless transition, Baker retained the current staff from Hudson Cleaners, including Plant Manager Denise De Jesus.
"Lapels has a special way of doing things, both from our environmentally friendly way of cleaning clothes to customer service. It's an experience that our customers will love," said Phillip.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Employers, partners recognized for investing in persons with disabilities
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Arlington Cooper, Texas Location
- Michigan: Hazel Park Man Sentenced for Production and Distribution of Child Porn
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Lowers Flags to Honor Congressman Elijah Cummings
Lapels has pioneered its eco-friendly dry cleaning experience over the past two decades. Part of that effort includes a partnership agreement with GreenEarth®, the dry cleaning industry's only non-toxic cleaning alternative. Using these kinds of solutions and the latest technology in equipment, Lapels is one of the few dry cleaners able to boast that there is no hazardous waste in their process.
Lapels Dry Cleaning also sets itself apart with its customer service. Lapels customers are greeted to a warm and inviting reception area, with friendly customer service representatives, and alteration services.
Lapels offers it's customers Automatic Rewards earning them credit towards free dry cleaning for every dollar they spend, Loyalty Programs, a VIP Program which eliminates the need to wait in line, the use of a 24 Hour Drop Off Service and FREE Home Delivery to all its customers.
For complete information on Lapels Dry Cleaning, please visit www.mylapels.com.
Lapels Dry Cleaning – Environmentally Friendly Cleaners
Each Lapels Dry Cleaning store offers a full slate of services, including: same-day dry cleaning; shirt service; tailoring; shoe repair; wedding gown preservation; suede and leather processing; box storage and fur storage. Lapels Dry Cleaning has stores in Arizona (Gilbert, Chandler, Phoenix, Scottsdale), California (Gilroy, Hollister), Colorado (Littleton), Connecticut (Cromwell), Florida (Fleming Island, New Tampa, Orange Park, Tampa); Illinois (Wilmette); Louisiana (Monroe, West Monroe, Delhi, Rayville, Winnsboro), Massachusetts (Abington, Allston, Bedford, Boston, Boston Seaport, South Boston, Brighton, Burlington, Cohasset, Concord, Dedham, Dover, Easton, Hanover, Hingham, Kingston, North Andover, Malden, Marshfield, Martha's Vineyard, Newtonville, Norton, Somerville, Stoughton, Waltham, Wakefield, Wellesley, Westford, Westwood, W Roxbury and Wilmington), Michigan (Beverly Hills, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield), Mississippi (New Albany, Olive Branch, Tupelo, Oxford, Pontotoc), New Jersey (Brick, Somerville), North Carolina (Charlotte), Ohio (Liberty Township), Oklahoma (Edmond, Oklahoma City), Pennsylvania (Bloomsburg), South Carolina (Fort Mill, Myrtle Beach, Pawleys Island), Tennessee (Arlington, Brentwood, Franklin, Germantown, Nashville), Texas (Brownsville, Katy, Little Elm, Prosper, Richmond, Spring, Sugar Land). Additional locations are coming soon to Yuma, AZ, Latham, NY and Carolina Forest, SC.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Left-turn signal changes at US-24 (Dixie Highway)/White Lake Road intersection in Oakland County
- Evolve IP Named for Third Consecutive Year To Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America
- Southeast Michigan Real Estate Broker Company Suspended
- Lucd Partners with AI Satellitez to improve customer experience for model creation in the Enterprise
- SFA Therapeutics, Inc. To Present At Bio Investors Forum
Lapels Dry Cleaning has received a number of accolades in the franchise world. That includes being ranked as the number one franchise in the Dry Cleaning and Delivery Services category for Entrepreneur's Annual "Franchise 500" for 2016. Entrepreneur's "Franchise 500" is the best and most comprehensive rating of franchises in the world and is based on objective, quantifiable measures of a franchise operation. Lapels Dry Cleaning has also been named to Franchise Times Top 200+.
Lapels has also achieved acclaim in the dry cleaning industry. Lapels Dry Cleaning CEO Kevin Dubois is the co-author of Entrepreneurial Insanity in the Dry Cleaning Business, sold on Amazon.com.
Lapels Dry Cleaning corporate offices are located at 962 Washington Street, Hanover, MA 02339.
To learn more about franchise opportunities with Lapels Dry Cleaning, call toll free (866) 695-2735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information and up-to-date company news can also be found on the company's Web site, www.lapelsdrycleaning.com.
Steven V. Dubin
Latest on Michimich.com
- Lucd.ai Named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner
- The FMD Group Appoints New President - Mike Waters Joins The FMD Group
- k-Space Starts Construction of Second Manufacturing Facility
- Lantek to present six educational sessions at FABTECH 2019
- MuirWoods Memory Care, Petaluma's Comeback Kid
- Hillside Terrace Senior Living in Ann Arbor Celebrates 50th Anniversary!
- Michigan: Public meeting next Wednesday for 2020 I-196 project in Grand Rapids
- Michigan: I-96/M-39 interchange project update: M-39 ramps closing Friday; I-96 ramps closing Oct. 25
- Fitt Adds New Funding, Strategic Investor in MINDBODY
- Michigan: EGLE signs agreement for final step in cleaning contaminated sediment site in Muskegon Lake
- Recreation Passport - The Choice Is Clear
- Tidewater area restaurant The Dirty Buffalo announces Grand Opening for Virginia Beach location
- Headstorm Extends Senior Leadership Team and Opens Pittsburgh Office
- dealcloser partners with Michigan State University College of Law
- Michigan: State Police: Safely Dispose of Unwanted Meds; All 30 MSP Posts to Serve as Medication Disposal Sites
- Michigan: Dr. Joneigh Khaldun, chief medical executive and chief deputy for health for MDHHS, statement on Court of Claims injunction on emergency vaping rules
- Michigan: Property transfer helps local non-profit support human trafficking victims
- Michigan: MDOT closing M-86 in Three Rivers starting Monday for railroad crossing reconstruction
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- S-cubed launch the A3 Community MDR