- Caster Concepts and Ergonauts Performance Technologies Host Material Handling Safety Webinar
- India Fest 2024 on Jan 27, 2024 at KY Expo Center
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
Lite Tuition is a social tech company that empowers students and organizations to tap into crowdfunding for tuition expenses through a custom built platform. This eliminates the weight of traditional student loans and allows students to pursue their educational goals without the burden of debt.
"Lite Tuition is exactly the type of business Velocity wants to work with and amplify in the community," said Velocity Director of Innovation and Entrepreneurship April Boyle. "Here at Velocity we are a hub for entrepreneurship and innovation and offer a comprehensive set of entrepreneurial resources, robust technical support and state-of-the-art office space. Nurturing tenants, like Lite Tuition, helps us cultivate the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Sterling Heights while also fueling the growth of established enterprises."
More on Michimich.com
- Emory Healthcare Network and Peachtree Immediate Care continue collaboration, sign new long-term agreement
- On behalf of the At Your Service Plumbing Club Members, we have donated to The Salvation Army and Families Network Unlimited this Holiday Season
- Detroit 2030 District Launches Innovative Program to Advance Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure in Detroit
- The Bridge Chiropractic Shares Why Your Child Should Get Chiropractic Adjustments
- Wilderness Construction Shares the Benefits of New Windows
The company's founder Marc D. Alexander expressed his philosophy on education: "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together." This captures Lite Tuition's belief that education should be accessible to all who seek it without the burden of debt.
Mayor Michael Taylor shared his enthusiasm for this new addition to Sterling Heights: "As Lite Tuition prepares to embark on an exciting new phase of growth through the Velocity Center, the company is poised to provide our community with an exciting resource and opportunity to higher education."
Sterling Heights stands tall as one of only 20 Smart Zones across Michigan that provide unparalleled opportunities for businesses and entrepreneurs alike. The Velocity Center serves as both an incubator and accelerator for entrepreneurs within this Smart Zone located in the heart of Sterling Heights Innovation District.
For more information about Lite Tuition's pioneering fundraising platform or about the Velocity Center please visit litetuition.com or mivelocity.com respectively.
Latest on Michimich.com
- DETROIT HOLSTER Launches New Custom Triple Magazine Carrier
- Incandescent Entertainment Announces New Film, "Portal in the Pines," starring Jamie Kennedy to Begin Filming This Month in Lousiana
- Tella Firma Foundations Partners with Green Clean Solar to Increase Steel Recycling in the Renewable Energy Industry
- Feature film about President Trump's response to the pandemic and the 2020 election – streaming now
- The Society of Voice Arts and Sciences has joined with Audible for the Muhammad Ali Voice of Humanity Honor to be presented to Viola Davis
- Detroit Lions, Comerica Bank Collaboration Returns to "Double the Impact" for My Cause My Cleats Campaign
- Michigan Computer Supplies Helps Fix Pesky Printer Problems
- HIBLOW USA DUO/DUAL Port Air Pump Timer Settings
- Alpha Design + Build Transforms Ann Arbor Kitchens and Baths
- ASI Acquires Clowder®, the Leading Association and Membership Mobile App Platform
- Greg Lindberg Explores in Latest Book the Science of Quantum Biology and Its Impact on Human Life
- Muller Law Firm Explains the Importance of Documentation in Credit and Collection
- Howell-Based Lawn Care Company Shares Tips for Winter
- Alumi-Span Docks Helps You Transform Your Dock into an Outdoor Living Space
- Introducing Bushel: Revolutionizing macOS App Dev with a Groundbreaking Virtual Machine Experience
- CIMdata Announces Support for the PLM Green Global Alliance
- Essential Speech and ABA Therapy to Expand Autism Services for a Growing Community
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine