- Meijer Customer Survey Reveals Kids May be in for Biggest Christmas Surprises
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Coalition Pushing for Scientific, Medical Research Funding During COVID-19 Pandemic
- MSHDA Board approves grants to Habitat for Humanity of Michigan and CEDAM, supports loans for acquisition and rehabilitation of affordable rental units in rural communities
Redi-Rock recently received the President's "E" Award for Exporting, while Foster Swift was honored with the President's "E" Award for Export Service, the highest honors U.S. entities can receive for making significant contributions to the expansion of U.S. exports.
"We believe you don't look at international barriers, but international opportunities," said Andrew Nickodemus, Global Account Manager at Redi-Rock. "We're looking to help change the world in concrete ways."
In five years, Redi-Rock quintupled the number of jobs provided in Michigan and overseas, the company expanded from four international customers to 23 international manufacturers. Speaking during a recent panel interview with Foster Swift, the company is sharing information and resources so that other Michigan businesses gain access to similar opportunities.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: EGLE awards nearly $10 million in COVID-19 wastewater surveillance grants and equipment
- Ford to Present at Credit Suisse Industrials and Goldman Sachs Global Automotive Conferences
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"
- Braeden Lichti: Digital Health Trends in 2020
- Boost Your Curb Appeal with Delights Christmas Light Installation Company
"Redi-Rock is such a truly innovative company when it comes to not only their products, but how they see obstacles as opportunities," said Jean Schtokal, an international business and trade attorney at Foster Swift. "They found creative ways to connect with organizations and manufacturers all over the globe, while protecting their intellectual property. They're doing good around the world by creating these other business opportunities while also growing their company in Michigan."
As Chair of the West Michigan District Export Council and Executive in Residence at the International Business Center at MSU's Broad College of Business, Schtokal lends her expertise in the world of law and exports.
U.S. Secretary of Commerce, Wilbur Ross praised the firm's work with Federal, State, and local strategic partners to identify low-cost and no-cost services to further clients' export growth, saying, "Foster Swift Collins & Smith's achievements have undoubtedly contributed to national export expansion efforts that support the U.S. economy and create American jobs."
More on Michimich.com
- Aesthetic MdR Named Best MediSpa and Dr. Luis Macías Named Top Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
- HexGn & Africa Islamic Economic Foundation Team up to Train 100,000 Youth in Africa for Innovation Economy
- Michigan: Be Careful: Thanksgiving is Top Day for Home Cooking Fires
- Michigan: AG Nessel Shares Best Practices for Consumers Amid Pandemic This Holiday Season
- Michigan: Demolition of blighted Iron County properties will lead to new development opportunities
The President's "E" Award was created in 1961 by Executive Order of the President of the United States. Learn more by visiting export.gov. For more on the resources available to companies in the state of Michigan, visit https://www.fosterswift.com/f-international-business-resources.html
Email: [email protected]
President's E Award
SOURCE Foster Swift Collins & Smith, PC
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- Michigan: EGLE dismisses case contesting Nestlé water withdrawal permit
- Michigan: Portage Lake Lift Bridge work begins Nov. 30
- Michigan employers recognized for successful apprenticeship programs
- Michigan teens who need adoptive homes share personal stories; November is Adoption Month, as proclaimed by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer
- Michigan: MDARD, MI Retailers Association and Meijer Urging Consumers to Shop as Normal
- Michigan: Further protecting construction, manufacturing workers, MIOSHA enhances inspection efforts
- City of Sterling Heights announces Delay in Dodge Park Ice Rink Opening
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- Explosive Environmental Documentary "Planet of the Humans" Hitting Apple iTunes and Amazon This Weekend
- SpartanNash Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Blue Heart Records Signs Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Pianist Veronica Lewis
- Mopec Adds International Distribution Capabilities in 14 Countries English English
- Purfresh Clean equipment deployed for virus spread risk mitigation at U.S. Army National Guard training exercises
- ELEVATE Identified as "Vanguard Leader" in Ardent Partners 2020 VMS Technology Advisor Report
- MPSC OKs Consumers Energy's $550M Mid-Michigan Pipeline upgrade to ensure safety, boost system resilience and flexibility
- Michigan Education Trust Holds Contract Prices Steady Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, Will Reopen Enrollment Dec. 1
- Michigan: 2020-108 - 2020-2021 35a(5) Additional Instructional Time Grant Application Deadline
- Stop & Shop Takes Luigi's Cannoli Pie of Bridgeport, CT Chainwide
- Meritor Announces Standard Position Agreement with Terex Advance Mixer