- Michigan: Home Help Provider Charged with Medicaid Fraud
- MDARD, DNR stress biosecurity to help protect Michigan's rabbits and hares from fatal disease
- Michigan: Consumer Advisory: Rashi Al-Ref Tahini tests positive for Salmonella
ESTIMATED STARTING DATE:
Monday, April 19, 2021
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE:
Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) is investing $2.1 million to repair the M-129 bridge over the Munuscong River on the border of Chippewa and Mackinac counties. Work includes epoxy overlay, deck patching, joint and bearing replacement, substructure patching, painting, and guardrail work. The project includes a five-year pavement performance warranty.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan Attorney General, EGLE call out 3M attempt to gut PFAS in drinking water rules
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Genesee County Expungement Event
- Michigan: MDHHS updates testing requirements for long-term care facilitiesRoutine testing no longer required for fully vaccinated staff members
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Joins Series of Multistate Efforts
- Priority Health Allowing Deductible Transfers for Individuals Switching Insurers During Special Enrollment Period
The project map is available on Mi Drive.
One alternating lane of traffic will be maintained via temporary traffic signals. An 11-foot width restriction will be in place for the duration of this project.
This project will increase safety and extend the lifespan of the bridge.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: AG Nessel Secures Win for Workers Alongside Several States
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Michigan: Traffic calming, pedestrian crossing upgrades coming to US-23 BR in Rogers City
- Michigan: Voter-Suppression Robocalls Case Heading to Trial
- Michigan: MDE Approves Second Program to Provide Alternative Route to Teacher Licensure
- Lerner Advertising To Receive Two Golden Gavel Awards
- Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Helps Clients Pursue Claims for Unemployment Benefits
- Michigan: Fostering Futures Scholarship Application Period Now Open
- Sterling Heights: Great Gnome Hunt
- Michigan Sustainability Conference fosters community collaboration
- Michigan: EGLE announces date extension for grant application for electronics recycling
- Michigan: Former U.P. Attorney Pleads Guilty to Perjury
- Michigan: Falcons have success at International Bridge
- Michigan: Northbound I-75 lane closures near I-69 in Flint for maintenance May 8
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- The Benefits of a Collection Agency
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Six Local Television Stations in Grand Rapids, MI
- Better Yourself With Japanese Iaido
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out