- MDOT has installed a new traffic signal at the intersection of M-24 and Turrill Road in Lapeer. The signal will go into flash mode for one week starting Dec. 11 or 12. Following one week of flash mode the signal will become fully operational.
December 9, 2019 -- The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) is nearing completion of a $200,000 investment to install a signal at the M-24/Turrill Road intersection in Lapeer. Following the remaining sign upgrades and pavement markings, crews intend to place the signal into flash mode on Wednesday, Dec. 11, or Thursday, Dec. 12. During this one-week period, M-24 traffic will have a flashing yellow light and Turrill Road traffic will see a flashing red light. After the flash mode has been in place for one week, the signal will become fully operational.
More on Michimich.com
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Tarps Now® Increases Heavy Duty Tarps Line Up Due to Heavy Demand
- Michigan: Public briefing on I-696 Electro-Plating Services contamination set for Feb. 3 in Madison Heights
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency Expands Product Recall
- Michigan: MDOT open house to discuss Dickman Road repaving
Motorists are asked to use caution when approaching the intersection as traffic adjusts to this new configuration.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating
- Michigan: LARA Suspends License of Centurion Security Concepts, LLC in Detroit, MI
- Michigan: MDOT to host open house on I-94 and I-75 bridge replacements in Detroit
- Michigan: Conservation officers increase snowmobile patrols over holiday weekend
- Michigan: Reward offered in elk poaching incidents in northern Lower Peninsula
- Michigan: State Veterinarian Statement on Alcona County Bovine Tuberculosis Positive Herd
- Tangled Hair Techs Helps Women with Depression Come Alive through Detangling Tangled Matted Hair
- Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership
- Axiros Solution Enables WND UK, Sigfox Operator For United Kingdom To Manage CPEs On Their Network
- Africanmall--An Online Store of Women Clothing and Wigs For Black Women
- Gov. Whitmer treats MDHHS employees to lunch for 'Simple Gifts' ideas that streamline and improve services for residents, staff; Honorees come from offices throughout the state, including Metro Detroit, West Michigan, Lansing, Flint, Northern Michigan
- Michigan AG Challenges Court Decision Involving Line 5 Tunnel Law
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Lawsuit to Stop Federal Government from Eliminating Food Assistance for Nearly 700,000 Struggling Americans
- Michigan: Treasury: 1099-G Forms Being Sent to Some Taxpayers
- Michigan: Diverse, Bipartisan Coalition Supports Attorney General Nessel's Defense of the ACA, Urges Supreme Court to Act
- Football fever: Continental ensures seating comfort at major sporting events in the United States
- Michigan: MDOT to host open house on Second Avenue bridge replacement over I-94 in Detroit
- Michigan: MDHHS issues Request for Proposals for juvenile justice diversion pilot programming