- MDOT has installed a new traffic signal at the intersection of M-24 and Turrill Road in Lapeer. The signal will go into flash mode for one week starting Dec. 11 or 12. Following one week of flash mode the signal will become fully operational.
December 9, 2019 -- The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) is nearing completion of a $200,000 investment to install a signal at the M-24/Turrill Road intersection in Lapeer. Following the remaining sign upgrades and pavement markings, crews intend to place the signal into flash mode on Wednesday, Dec. 11, or Thursday, Dec. 12. During this one-week period, M-24 traffic will have a flashing yellow light and Turrill Road traffic will see a flashing red light. After the flash mode has been in place for one week, the signal will become fully operational.
More on Michimich.com
- Maccabi USA Men's Basketball Announces New Head Coach For 21st Maccabiah
- Michigan: Meridian Road bridge repairs over I-96 underway in Ingham County
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Urges Senate to Pass Legislation to Ensure Relief for all Federal Student Loan Borrowers Impacted by COVID-19 Pandemic
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Announces Appointment of Oceana County Public Administrator
- Michigan: MDOT virtual meeting to give update on 2020-21 M-28 project in Munising
Motorists are asked to use caution when approaching the intersection as traffic adjusts to this new configuration.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Andrew Carnegie Global Capital Has Announced an Equity Investment in a Brantstone Properties Development Project – London, Slated 2023
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- Michigan: MDHHS Director Robert Gordon Issues Statement on Order Requiring Testing of Farm and Food Processing Employees
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Michigan: Eastbound I-94 closed at M-60 in Jackson starting Thursday for bridge demolition
- Michigan: Eastbound I-94 ramp to southbound US-127 closed in Jackson starting on Saturday
- Governor Whitmer Extends Declaration of Emergency As Michigan Continues to Fight COVID-19
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Settlement Eliminating Telecom Carrier Responsible for Illegal Robocalls
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Makes Appointment to Ogemaw County Probate Court
- Michigan: MPSC to hold public hearing on Enbridge's request for siting authority to replace, relocate Line 5 in Straits of Mackinac
- Additional food assistance for 350,000 Michigan families in response to COVID-19 extended through August
- Michigan: M-89 resurfacing in Richland starts Monday
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Bipartisan Coalition Urging Federal Government Action to Increase Access and Affordability for COVID-19 Drug
- Herman Miller Upholds Win in Ongoing Fight to Protect Iconic Designs from Trademark Infringement