Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE:
Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will close the left lane of westbound traffic on I-94 between Elm Avenue and West Avenue to shift traffic to a temporary configuration to open the Elm Avenue entrance ramp and the Cooper Street exit ramp. This work is part of the ongoing I-94 Corridor Project.
More on Michimich.com
- Octobotic Corp announces Brian Sucher CFO Service,RRBB CPA ,Ross Carmel ESQ,Ahead of GCC
- Andrea LaFontaine Chosen As New Michigan Trails & Greenways Alliance Director
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Criticizes Proposal That Would Allow Predatory Lenders to Take Advantage of Consumers
- Michigan: Silver Lake Basin boating access site change proposed in Marquette County
- SAE J1939 to RS232 & USB Gateway With 9-Pin Deutsch Connection Cable
For more information about the project, go to www.Michigan.gov/I94Jackson.
The closure will occur from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Follow posted detours. Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes.
These improvements will provide increased safety and mobility in this area of the I-94, which is a significant local, national and international trade corridor.
Latest on Michimich.com
- PhaseZero CxCommerce™ Platform Named Top 10 Technology Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook Magazine
- JFK Air Cargo EXPO 2020 Finalized
- 360 Show Time Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- Michigan: Public meeting Feb. 4 to discuss I-496 reconstruction in Lansing
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Michigan: Initial test results indicate no drinking water contamination, no southward migration of Electro-Plating contamination
- Michigan: MDHHS investigating possible cases of Novel Coronavirus 2019
- Michigan: Treasury: Business Taxpayers Have Easier Option for Filing Sales, Use and Withholding Tax Annual Returns
- BTI Completes OSHA 10 Training
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Michigan: From Students to Stewards Initiative to promote water stewardship, education
- Michigan: AASA releases FY 2019 annual report
- Michigan: Pelosi, Schumer Announce Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Congresswoman Veronica Escobar to Deliver Democratic Response to President Trump's State of The Union
- Michigan AG Nessel Announces Lawsuit Over New Trump Administration Effort to Allow Release of 3D-Printed Guns
- Michigan: MRA Releases Bulletin Detailing Requirements for Temporary Marijuana Events
- Michigan: Former Jackson Investment Adviser Ordered to Pay Full Restitution to Elderly Victims' Family
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- MiraMed Shares 2019 Circle of Warmth Success