LANSING – Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel charged Robert Lee Carmack, 60, of Woodhaven, with one felony count of Operating While Intoxicated, Third Offense on Friday, December 20 in 33rd District Court in Woodhaven.
If convicted Carmack could be sentenced to a maximum of five years in state prison and/or a fine of up to $5,000.
More on Michimich.com
- 25 Dollar 1up And Easy Daily Cash Is Your Way To Financial Success
- In Midland disaster's aftermath, Michigan EGLE deploys staff to assist in cleanup, investigation, testing and risk assessment
- Michigan: Secretary Benson testifies in front of U.S. House Judiciary Committee on protecting voting rights during pandemic
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Makes Appointments to the Bench
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Rolls Back COVID-19 Executive Orders on FOIA, Hospital Capacity, and Ambulances, MDHHS Loosens Visitation Rules in Hospitals
A probable cause conference is scheduled for January 3, 2020; a preliminary exam is scheduled for January 7, 2020. Both will be in 33rd District Court, Woodhaven.
PLEASE NOTE: A criminal charge is merely an accusation and the defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Booking photos will not be provided by the Department of Attorney General but may be available from the booking agency (Brownstown Township).
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Issues Statement on the Death of George Floyd
- Michigan: MDARD Announces Public Input Opportunity for 2021 Rural Development Fund Grants Guidelines
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- SiliconExpert Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Launch of new SaaS Platform and Services for Parts, Bill-of-Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Mill Steel Co. Launches First Mobile App for Painted Coil Market
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- Macadamian Partners with The Royal and The Perley and Rideau Veterans' Health Centres, to deploy a digital COVID-19 staff screening solution
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- Easy Daily Cash Your Source To Get Free Traffic To Your Website
- "Phasers on Stun" - A lesson from the Future
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Michigan: M-54 resurfacing and road diet in the city of Flint starts June 8
- Michigan: Share your thoughts with the DNR at upcoming meetings
- Attorney Dan Geherin Gives Advice Among Unrest
- Cyndi Walters Joins International Council on Active Aging Task Force to Lead Senior Living Transformation
- Can chiropractic care benefit the immune system?
- Forecasts Predict 6 Major Hurricane Systems for 2020
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Calls on the White House to Help States with Testing, Budget Shortfalls in Testimony to Congress
- Michigan: Severe weather forecast pushes Big Beaver Road closure under I-75 until Wednesday night in Oakland County