- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Makes Appointments to Boards and Commissions
- Michigan: I-69 project in Clinton and Eaton counties begins the week of Aug. 2
- Michigan: EGLE statement on anchor retrieval in Mackinac Straits
Contact: Vicki Levengood, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lansing, MI--The Michigan Civil Rights Commission will hold their regular bi-monthly meeting in a virtual session on Monday, July 26, 2021 at 5 pm.
Find the agenda for the Commission meeting here: https://www.michigan.gov/documents/mdcr/7.26.21_MCRC_Mtg_Agenda_730550_7.pdf
The meeting will be conducted via Zoom and will be livestreamed on Facebook and YouTube. Individuals who wish to address the Commission during the public comment period must join the meeting via Zoom or by phone.
To participate in the meeting via Zoom:
When: July 26, 2021 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Michigan Civil Rights Commission July 26, 2021 Meeting
More on Michimich.com
- City of Sterling Heights announces new "Break-Free Blast" series of events for remainder of 2021
- Horizon Global to Present Virtually and Host Investor Meetings at Jefferies Virtual Industrials Conference August 4
- Vandi Lynnae Announces New Single 'Dancing Through The Rain'
- Banks Hardwoods Produces Educational Short Film for Hardwood Lumber Industry
- Michigan: US-41/M-28 signal work in Ishpeming next week
Attendee link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89331372480?pwd=VncxWTNkNkl0OFJrSkFJWGRmNmxQZz09
To join by phone: 888-808-6929
US Toll-free Conference code: 108652
To view the livestream:
- Facebook: To view the meeting on Facebook, go to: https://facebook.com/midcr
- YouTube: To view the meeting live on YouTube, go to: https://bit.ly/3lIjOqg
Note on Public Comment: People viewing the meeting on Facebook or YouTube will not have the ability to take part in public comment. If you wish to make a public comment, please join the meeting via Zoom or by phone.
More on Michimich.com
- Gov. Whitmer Signs Proclamation Marking July 28 - August 4 as Buy Michigan Week
- Summer conditions leading to algal blooms in canals, rivers around failed Mid-Michigan dams
- Michigan: Bridge demolition requires closing a portion of I-75 this weekend in Detroit
- Michigan: AG Nessel Issues Listing Scams Consumer Alert for Rental Assistance Day of Action
- Michigan: M-60 shoulder resurfacing east of Niles starts Monday
During the meetings, members of the news media should direct questions to Vicki Levengood by email at email@example.com or by text at 517-775-0558.
ASL Interpreters have been secured and the meeting will be captioned. Those who need mobility, visual, hearing, foreign language, written and/or other assistance for effective participation may request an accommodation by calling 800-482-3604 or e-mail at MDCR-INFO@michigan.gov. Requests cannot be guaranteed, but efforts will be made to provide the accommodation requested.
The Michigan Civil Rights Commission was created by the Michigan Constitution to safeguard constitutional and legal guarantees against discrimination. The Commission is charged with investigating alleged discrimination against any person because of religion, race, color or national origin, genetic information, sex, age, marital status, height, weight, arrest record, and physical and mental disability. The Michigan Department of Civil Rights serves as the operational arm of the Commission.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Horizon Global Announces Date for Second Quarter 2021 Results Conference Call
- Michigan: Homeowner Assistance Fund, Single-Family Mortgage Revenue Bonds Receive MSHDA Board Approval
- MPSC approves natural gas pipeline project that will improve reliability for customers in northern Michigan
- Michigan: Stoplog failure alters water levels at White Cloud Dam
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Announces Support for Ford's Global Battery Center of Excellence in Romulus
- Michigan: Consent Judgment Reached with Executive Car Rental after Alleged Breach of Agreement
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Announces New Grocery Store in North Flint to Provide Healthy Food Options to Area Residents, Create Economic Growth
- Michigan Avenue bridge repairs over Portage Creek start Monday in downtown Kalamazoo
- Michigan: Stay safe this summer: tips for identifying and avoiding harmful algal blooms
- Lots of Tails Waggin' in Kansas City's West Bottoms First Friday Weekend
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission Appoints Atty. John E. Johnson, Jr. Executive Director of the Michigan Department of Civil Rights
- Financial Services and Retirement Planning Expert and Former CEO of VALIC Financial Advisors Joins CEO Coaching International®
- 'APX by Terri Ross' Announces New Director of Client Success
- Vancouver Business owner, John Edwards' Book, "Despite Me; Discover a Proven Pathway to a Life of Passion and Purpose," Nominated for Global Award
- SHELBY TWP Resident, DANIELLE BERNOCK's Book, "EMERGING WITH WINGS," nominated for Global Award
- Galaxy Diagnostics Launches Broadest IFA Serology Panel Available for Bartonella Infection
- Omnific Publishing Announces Acquisition of The Bachelor Diaries Series by Leigh Wyndfield
- CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Richard Rodriquez, #139690
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Don Adams, #131431