- Michigan: Home Help Provider Charged with Medicaid Fraud
- MDARD, DNR stress biosecurity to help protect Michigan's rabbits and hares from fatal disease
- Michigan: Consumer Advisory: Rashi Al-Ref Tahini tests positive for Salmonella
Monday, May 10, 2021
ESTIMATED END DATE:
Friday, Sept. 3, 2021
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will invest $1.9 million to replace the beams and deck of the M-115 bridge over the Manistee River west of Mesick. This project includes repairs to the bridge substructure (abutments and piers) and rebuilding the bridge approaches on M-115.
For project details and a map, visit Mi Drive.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan Attorney General, EGLE call out 3M attempt to gut PFAS in drinking water rules
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Genesee County Expungement Event
- Michigan: MDHHS updates testing requirements for long-term care facilitiesRoutine testing no longer required for fully vaccinated staff members
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Joins Series of Multistate Efforts
- Priority Health Allowing Deductible Transfers for Individuals Switching Insurers During Special Enrollment Period
This work will require a detour for all through-traffic on 9 Road, 4 Road and M-37. The intersections of M-115/9 Road, 9 Road/4 Road, and 4 Road/M-37 will have temporary four-way stops during the project. Access will be maintained for local traffic on M-115 between 9 Road and M-37 on either side of the bridge.
This project will extend the service life of this 71-year-old bridge, maintaining this critical link for commuter, tourist and commercial traffic.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: AG Nessel Secures Win for Workers Alongside Several States
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Michigan: Traffic calming, pedestrian crossing upgrades coming to US-23 BR in Rogers City
- Michigan: Voter-Suppression Robocalls Case Heading to Trial
- Michigan: MDE Approves Second Program to Provide Alternative Route to Teacher Licensure
- Lerner Advertising To Receive Two Golden Gavel Awards
- Pear, Sperling, Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Helps Clients Pursue Claims for Unemployment Benefits
- Michigan: Fostering Futures Scholarship Application Period Now Open
- Sterling Heights: Great Gnome Hunt
- Michigan Sustainability Conference fosters community collaboration
- Michigan: EGLE announces date extension for grant application for electronics recycling
- Michigan: Former U.P. Attorney Pleads Guilty to Perjury
- Michigan: Falcons have success at International Bridge
- Michigan: Northbound I-75 lane closures near I-69 in Flint for maintenance May 8
- Gene Silvers Guest Stars In Apple TV Plus Drama 'The Mosquito Coast'
- The Benefits of a Collection Agency
- Major Broadcasters Launch NEXTGEN TV on Six Local Television Stations in Grand Rapids, MI
- Better Yourself With Japanese Iaido
- You Are The Brand: Sustainability From The Inside Out