- Starting Friday morning, crews will be demolishing the southbound I-75 bridge over Livernois Road.
- Livernois Road will reopen to traffic by 5 a.m. Monday, March 30.
March 25, 2020 -- Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) contracting crews will be closing both directions of Livernois Road under I-75 for bridge demolition starting at 9 a.m. Friday, March 27. The closure is needed for demolishing the southbound I-75 bridge over Livernois Road. Currently, both directions of I-75 have two lanes open with all traffic using the northbound side of the freeway, separated by a temporary concrete barrier. This configuration will allow for the southbound lanes and bridges to be reconstructed this year. This weekend's closure will not impact traffic on I-75.
More on Michimich.com
- Dura-Pack Launches Flexible Packaging Webinar Program
- NCBW METRO New York Hosting Virtual Charter Ceremony
- Vision Centre-Ville et ID Gatineau s'associent à Macadamian afin d'offrir une application mobile aux tenanciers de bars et restaurants de
- Atlantean Magicians and the Dead Sea Scrolls in Amy Kuivalainen's New Release THE SEA OF THE DEAD
- Be The Generation with Representation
The posted detour for northbound and southbound Livernois Road includes Big Beaver, Crooks and Maple roads. Both directions of Livernois Road will reopen by 5 a.m. Monday, March 30. Upon reopening, Livernois Road will have one lane open in each direction under I-75.
Follow I-75 modernization progress on the web at www.Modernize75.com, or follow on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Modernize75 or on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Modernize75.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Detroit Reentry Center to close in January
- Michigan: M-33/M-211 resurfacing in Presque Isle County starts Sept. 28
- Michigan: Deer check and CWD/TB testing changes for 2020 hunting season
- Hip Hop Artist C.Y.B. is Slated to Release His New Album Called, "Today We Ready."
- Michigan: New Neighborhood Testing Site Begins Offering COVID-19 Testing in Benton Harbor
- Michigan: EGLE, US Ecology - Detroit South enter consent agreement to address facility odor violations
- Michigan: Dry Bean Stocks Report
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins $678M Settlement to Resolve Kickback Allegations Against Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Michigan: Overnight closures of 14 Mile and Big Beaver roads under I-75 for bridge work tonight
- MDE Announces Virtual Job Fairs For Michigan Schools and Educators
- Michigan: US-31 improvements start Monday near Grand Haven
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- New Spanish-Language Media Outlet El Planteo, Backed By Benzinga, Focuses On Cannabis, Plant Medicine, Finance, Culture
- Visit Potter-Tioga State Parks Recognized as 'Most Beautiful Fall Foliage' in Pennsylvania
- PEL Labs Passes Re-Accreditation Process Through NVLAP
- Michigan: MDOT is hiring! Learn more at Oct. 6 virtual career fair
- Nous Imaging Receives 510(k) Clearance from FDA for FIRMM Software
- Evolve IP Enhances Its Microsoft Teams and Cisco Voice Direct Routing Platform
- Ideal Image Selects Intalytics to Assist with New Market Expansion
- Nutter Home Loans and Tamara Day Announce Alliance