September 24, 2020 – The Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) has announced the date, time, and location for its second remote Business Resource Workshop hosted by the Social Equity Program, featuring Cannas Capital.
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Time: 2:00 PM
While attendance is free, space is limited. Interested participants need to register at the following website: http://bit.ly/MRA-workshop.
More on Michimich.com
- $3.6 million in grants available to target invasive species in Michigan
- Michigan: MDHHS announces $3.9 million for retention payments for direct care workers with home and community-based services
- Katharine A. Murphy-Brown, DMD, is recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Buy Website Traffic - Get Targeted Quality Traffic - Real Human Website Traffic
- Michigan: Manton Man Sentenced in 2 CSC Cases Involving Minors
The zoom link to attend the Marijuana Business Insurance Resource Workshop will be sent to participants who register for the event.
During the Business Resource Workshop, Cimone Casson, the owner of Cannas Capital, will discuss insurance requirements and coverage options to consider for protecting your marijuana business. This business workshop will provide insight to individuals interested in participating in the marijuana industry and guidance on available insurance protections to consider.
Representatives from Cannas Capital and the MRA's social equity representatives will be holding a question and answer session following the presentation.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Today is the deadline for Michigan citizens to register to vote online, by mail
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Warns Consumers to Beware of Scam Package Delivery Texts
- Joe Biden Accepted Money from China & Russia It's true
- CMR Mechanical Offers Troubleshooting Tips to Help Make This Season More Enjoyable
- Christmas Light Installation Company Offers Free Design Consultation
- Mopec Releases Whitepaper Examining "The Future of Mass Fatality Preparedness"
- AutoQuotes Opens New Office in Atlanta
- Local Health Center to Host Pop-up Halloween Flu Vaccine Clinic
- Whitechapel Holdings Launches PPE Website
- Domino's® Ready to Raise 'Dough' for Kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®
- Last days for Michigan citizens to register to vote online, by mail
- Michigan: Military service members and veterans provided resources and guidance ahead of general election
- One Family Property Releases Acquisition Activity Update
- Michigan: Secretary Benson and sports leaders encourage voters to vote early
- Michigan: AG Nessel Charges Doctor with Multiple Felonies
- Michigan: Older Adults Can Learn How to Use Videoconferencing, Telemedicine and Other Technology; MDHHS providing new service to help cope with COVID-19 social distancing
- Governor Whitmer Announces New Acting Director of Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer's Emergency Rules to Provide Workers' Compensation for Frontline Health Care Workers Affected by COVID-19
- City of Sterling Heights & Meijer fight food insecurity through Simply Give program
- Sterling Heights: HBA of Southeastern Michigan honors Michael Viazanko with Distinguished Service in Government Award