December 18, 2019
LANSING – With the holidays in full swing and as part of her ongoing holiday consumer campaign, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel is sharing yet another tool as Michiganders finalize their shopping.
"Every three minutes, a child is treated in a U.S. emergency room for a toy-related injury and because of this risk, it's important that we share a few tips on how to make informed decisions when purchasing toys this holiday season," said Nessel. "Our 2019 Dangerous Toys Guide is another resource for Michigan consumers to not only protect their wallets, but most importantly to protect their children from harm."
More on Michimich.com
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Tarps Now® Increases Heavy Duty Tarps Line Up Due to Heavy Demand
- Michigan: Public briefing on I-696 Electro-Plating Services contamination set for Feb. 3 in Madison Heights
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency Expands Product Recall
- Michigan: MDOT open house to discuss Dickman Road repaving
The comprehensive guide provides general toy shopping tips to remain age-appropriate and safe -- both physically and digitally – while also listing popular recalls and the steps to take if you already own the product.
The 2019 Dangerous Toys Guide is available by clicking here.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Professional Women Need P.O.W.E.R.!
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating
- Michigan: LARA Suspends License of Centurion Security Concepts, LLC in Detroit, MI
- Michigan: MDOT to host open house on I-94 and I-75 bridge replacements in Detroit
- Michigan: Conservation officers increase snowmobile patrols over holiday weekend
- Michigan: Reward offered in elk poaching incidents in northern Lower Peninsula
- Michigan: State Veterinarian Statement on Alcona County Bovine Tuberculosis Positive Herd
- Tangled Hair Techs Helps Women with Depression Come Alive through Detangling Tangled Matted Hair
- Linksys And Axiros Enter Into Strategic Partnership
- Axiros Solution Enables WND UK, Sigfox Operator For United Kingdom To Manage CPEs On Their Network
- Africanmall--An Online Store of Women Clothing and Wigs For Black Women
- Gov. Whitmer treats MDHHS employees to lunch for 'Simple Gifts' ideas that streamline and improve services for residents, staff; Honorees come from offices throughout the state, including Metro Detroit, West Michigan, Lansing, Flint, Northern Michigan
- Michigan AG Challenges Court Decision Involving Line 5 Tunnel Law
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Lawsuit to Stop Federal Government from Eliminating Food Assistance for Nearly 700,000 Struggling Americans
- Michigan: Treasury: 1099-G Forms Being Sent to Some Taxpayers
- Michigan: Diverse, Bipartisan Coalition Supports Attorney General Nessel's Defense of the ACA, Urges Supreme Court to Act
- Football fever: Continental ensures seating comfort at major sporting events in the United States
- Michigan: MDOT to host open house on Second Avenue bridge replacement over I-94 in Detroit
- Michigan: MDHHS issues Request for Proposals for juvenile justice diversion pilot programming