- Michigan: AG Nessel, Kalamazoo Prosecutor Getting Announce Sentencing in Sexual Assault Cold Cases
- Online gaming and sports betting are now live in Michigan as Sen. Hertel places first wager
- Michigan: First Circuit Court of Appeals Decision Saves Millions in Annual Funding for Schools, First Responders
CONTACT: Chris Gautz, Public Information Officer
The Michigan Parole Board will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. to consider the possible parole of William Willett, #178862. The hearing will be conducted via video through Microsoft Teams and can be accessed by clicking HERE.
More on Michimich.com
- Wohler releases Dolby Atmos 3D Room Visualizer for their iAM-12G-SDI
- Sterling Heights: Mid-January Service Update
- PhaseZero Announces Integration with WHI to Improve Digital Commerce and Customer Experience for Heavy-Duty and Automotive Aftermarket Industry
- Dow named to Bloomberg's 2021 Gender-Equality Index
- Beyond Social Responsibility: Black-led Venture Funds Generate Outsized Returns, Help Close Racial Wealth Gap
Those planning to access the hearing must call 517-335-1736 no later than December 4, 2020 to confirm attendance.
William Willett is serving a Life sentence for the crime of Assault with Intent to Rob While Armed. He was sentenced on March 8, 1985 out of Bay County.
Ricardo R. Moore, Member of the Michigan Parole Board, will conduct the hearing under the provisions of the Lifer Law, MCLA 791.234.
When logging into the hearing, your video must be turned off and audio muted to eliminate distraction during the hearing.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Segment of Van Buren Trail State Park temporarily closed
- FOURMIDABLE assumes management of four apartments across several states
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- FANUC America Launches New CRX Cobot E-Learning Website
- Meijer Partners with Michigan Businesses to Address Home Fitness Demand
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Nondurables Struggle, as 90% of Major Manufacturers Fail to Satisfy Customers, ACSI Data Show
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- k-Space Ships 5 Glass Breakage Metrology Systems
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Boxed Water Is Better® Launches Four New Flavors Responding to Mounting Consumer Demand
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- J.D. Power Mourns Death of Company Founder James David Power III
- Three northern Michigan men arraigned in 2019 Pigeon River Country elk poaching case
- Michigan: Elder Abuse Task Force Announces New Online Trainings on the Signs of Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer announces transportation economic development grant that will improve E. Main Street in the city of Milan
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer, MDHHS highlight state's successes in helping families gain greater access to food; Priority becomes even more important due to COVID-19
- MC Companies and Move For Hunger Announce Collaborative Effort to Fight Hunger Nationwide