The City of Newaygo is hosting a public meeting to discuss the proposed pavement marking changes along M-37 (State Road) from River Street to Quarterline Street, planned to be tested in spring 2020. City representatives will provide project details, scheduling and traffic information. The public is invited to stop by anytime during the meeting to learn more about the project and provide comments.
City of Newaygo staff
Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) staff
Residents and interested stakeholders
Thursday, Dec. 12, 2019
More on Michimich.com
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Michigan: From Students to Stewards Initiative to promote water stewardship, education
- Michigan: AASA releases FY 2019 annual report
- Michigan: Pelosi, Schumer Announce Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Congresswoman Veronica Escobar to Deliver Democratic Response to President Trump's State of The Union
- Michigan AG Nessel Announces Lawsuit Over New Trump Administration Effort to Allow Release of 3D-Printed Guns
5 to 7 p.m.
The Stream Building, 2nd Floor
1 State Road
Newaygo, MI 49337
Special accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities and limited English-speaking ability. Large print materials, auxiliary aids or the services of interpreters, signers, or readers available upon request. Please call 231-652-1657 or 517-335-4381 in advance of the meeting to request.
This pilot project will include restriping the roadway to include on-street parking on both sides of M-37 and a mid-block pedestrian crossing. Two potential lane configurations will be tested, including two-lane (one lane in each direction) and three-lane (one lane in each direction plus a center turn lane) options. The aim of this program is to explore ways to increase on-street parking, calm traffic, and improve walkability.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer announces transportation economic development grants that will improve Morgan Road in Calhoun County and Sauk River Drive in the city of Coldwater
- CONSUMER ALERT: MPSC publishes list of alternative providers as Talk America Services prepares to exit Michigan
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer announces transportation economic development grants that will improve Marquette Avenue in Bay City and Cuttle Road in the City of Marysville
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer announces transportation economic development grants that will improve South Townline Road in Otsego County and Eastlake Road in Manistee County
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer announces transportation economic development grant that will improve Lake Lansing Road in Ingham County
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer announces transportation economic development grant that will improve 68th Avenue in Ottawa County
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer announces transportation economic development grant that will improve County Road 531 in Delta County
- Michigan: Josh Neyhart joins MDARD as Senior Environmental Policy Advisor
- McCarthy to hire 300 workers for Assembly Solar Project in Michigan
- Michigan: Signal upgrade project in Traverse City starts Jan. 27
- Michigan: MDOT open house for US-131 BR road and bridge project in Constantine
- Michigan: Public open house Jan. 28 to discuss I-75/M-46 construction in Saginaw County
- Hourly wage increase benefits many Michigan agricultural workers
- Sterling Heights: GFL Refuse Pick Up Holiday Schedule 2020
- WorkForce Software Moving to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Sees More Than 30% Increase in Performance
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer