- Michigan: AG Nessel, Kalamazoo Prosecutor Getting Announce Sentencing in Sexual Assault Cold Cases
- Online gaming and sports betting are now live in Michigan as Sen. Hertel places first wager
- Michigan: First Circuit Court of Appeals Decision Saves Millions in Annual Funding for Schools, First Responders
"Democracy has prevailed.
Today's vote of the State Board of Canvassers to certify Michigan's November election confirms the truth: the election was fair and secure, and the results accurately reflect the will of the voters.
A record breaking 5.5 million Michigan citizens cast ballots in this election, more than ever before in our state's history. Their will is clear and unequivocal.
Now we turn to the important work of implementing a statewide risk limiting audit and local procedural audits to affirm the integrity of the process and identify opportunities for improvement. And we will continue working with lawmakers at the state and federal level to strengthen our elections even further in the months ahead.
More on Michimich.com
- Major auction of agricultural land with development potential set for February 25
- Announcing PLM Road Map & PDT Spring 2021
- Snow Salt Residue on Floors in the Workplace Creates A Heavy Burden
- RocketMortgage.com Launches National Mortgage Broker Directory, Enabling Consumers to Easily Find a Broker in their Hometown
- Introducing DJ Hustle, DJ, Producer, Artist, Photographer, Actor and Author
Our democracy, like the election officials who administer it, is resilient. Today it and they survived an unprecedented attack on its integrity. There will no doubt be more similar attacks in the future, based in falsehoods and misinformation. But then, as now, we will be ready to respond as always with facts, data, and the truth."
Latest on Michimich.com
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- TCF Declares Quarterly Cash Dividends
- Michigan Teachers Chosen As State Finalists for Presidential Teaching Award
- Michigan: Recent real estate transactions improve western UP trail access
- Michigan: Segment of Van Buren Trail State Park temporarily closed
- FOURMIDABLE assumes management of four apartments across several states
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- FANUC America Launches New CRX Cobot E-Learning Website
- Meijer Partners with Michigan Businesses to Address Home Fitness Demand
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Nondurables Struggle, as 90% of Major Manufacturers Fail to Satisfy Customers, ACSI Data Show
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- k-Space Ships 5 Glass Breakage Metrology Systems
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Boxed Water Is Better® Launches Four New Flavors Responding to Mounting Consumer Demand
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- J.D. Power Mourns Death of Company Founder James David Power III