- MSHDA Board approves grants to Habitat for Humanity of Michigan and CEDAM, supports loans for acquisition and rehabilitation of affordable rental units in rural communities - 110
- Meijer Customer Survey Reveals Kids May be in for Biggest Christmas Surprises
- Michigan: DNR recommends $5.4 million in Land and Water Conservation Fund grants to support park projects
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) is hosting a virtual public meeting to discuss a proposed road diet on US-12 in Coldwater, Branch County.
5 - 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020
Click here to join the Microsoft Teams Virtual Public Meeting
To join by phone without using Internet, call 248-509-0316
Conference ID: 564 264 388#
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan's older adults can connect virtually with family and friends this holiday season; MDHHS partners with GetSetUp to help residents cope with COVID-19 separation
- Adrian Peterson Teams up With The Athletes' Corner to Provide 100,000 Meals to Families in Association With His Custom Thanksgiving Day Cleats
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- Michigan: Virtual public meeting scheduled Dec. 7 to discuss 2021 I-75 BL lane reconfiguration in St. Ignace
- Michigan: Blossomland Bridge closing in St. Joseph starting Dec. 1
How to attend a live event in Teams
Accommodations can be made of persons with disabilities and limited English-speaking ability. Large print materials, auxiliary aids or the services of interpreters, signers, or readers are available upon request. Please send a request at least seven days prior to the event to:
Orlando T. Curry
425 W. Ottawa St.
Lansing, MI 48909
MDOT is planning a four-to-three-lane conversion, or "road diet," on US-12 from Willow Lane to Western Avenue. Construction is scheduled for 2023, and work includes roadway resurfacing, sidewalk work, drainage work, guardrail improvements, and bridge work. Attendees will be able to join the virtual meeting to hear more about the project plans, ask questions, and provide feedback.
More on Michimich.com
- Attorney General Nessel Reaches Settlement in Progress Michigan's FOIA Lawsuit Against Former AG's Administration
- Michigan: Former Youth Basketball Coach Jerrell Sanders Sent to Prison for Sex Crime
- New Mom Pens Book to Inspire Daughter's Future
- Micro Kickboard Announces Scooters Made From Recycled Fishing Nets
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client CBC Federal Credit Union for Customer Service Accolades
Public input is being sought to help MDOT recognize and address any concerns that may result from the project. Please submit public comment by Nov. 6, 2020. Provide your comments and questions using the online comment form, by mail, e-mail or phone to MDOT Public Involvement Specialist and Hearings Officer Monica Monsma at MonsmaM@Michigan.gov or:
MDOT Environmental Services Section
Van Wagoner Building
425 West Ottawa St.
PO Box 30050
Lansing, MI 48909
Copies of the meeting presentation will be available by mail or e-mail. Contact Monica Monsma at 517-335-4381 or MonsmaM@Michigan.gov to request a copy.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: MDOT virtual public meeting Dec. 2 to discuss US-12 Planning and Environmental Linkage (PEL) study in Detroit
- Zippy Shell and Subsidiary 1-800-PACK-RAT Secure Financing from The Carlyle Group & PNC Bank
- Guardhat Releases Smart Glasses Based Solutions for Front-Line Workers
- Elf Prep Academy Trains Elf Recruits to Help Santa Spread Holiday Cheer Just in Time for Christmas
- THE WANDERING PALESTINIAN by Anan Ameri: A Masterful and Riveting Memoir of Activism and Immigration
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered by AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers and Families This Thanksgiving Season
- edjuster Selects CoreLogic to Deliver Modern Contents Estimating Solution to Claims Process
- Credit Card Companies' Support for Small Businesses During COVID-19 Not Enough to Drive Customer Satisfaction, J.D. Power Finds
- Medicom Health Wins 2020 Tekne Award for Rx Savings Assistant®
- Introducing BIAMI.IO Intelligent Automation as a Service Labs
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Karol Soles, #170214
- National Survey Finds More Than 75% of Individual Investors Would Link Their Shopping Habits and Brand Loyalty to Stock Ownership, and They Desire Stock Perks
- Michigan: MDHHS issues Thanksgiving guidance for vulnerable populations
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Commends Canvassers' Certification
- Michigan: Statement from Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson on the Board of State Canvassers certification of Nov. 3 election
- How to sell paparazzi jewelry and use the paparazzi jewelry images you have on your website
- Michigan: EGLE awards nearly $10 million in COVID-19 wastewater surveillance grants and equipment
- Ford to Present at Credit Suisse Industrials and Goldman Sachs Global Automotive Conferences
- The Voice Season 12 Winner Chris Blue Releases Pulsating New Single,"Back 2 The Future"