- MDHHS identifies first Michigan case of new COVID-19 variant, B.1.1.7. in Washtenaw County
- Michigan: Deer Private Land Assistance Network grant application period open
- Michigan: DNR seeks to fill vacancies on UP Citizens' Advisory Councils
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will hold a Zoom virtual public meeting to discuss a 2021 resurfacing project on the I-75 Business Loop (BL) in St. Ignace, Mackinac County. This meeting immediately precedes a regular St. Ignace City Council meeting.
MDOT Newberry Transportation Service Center (TSC) and Superior Region staff
City of St. Ignace officials
Interested residents and business owners
Monday, Dec. 7, 2020
Zoom Virtual Public Meeting
To join online, visit http://www.zoom.us/join and enter the meeting ID: 588 618 4757.
To join by phone, call 312-626-6799 and enter the meeting ID when prompted: 5886184757#
How to attend a live event in Zoom
More on Michimich.com
- Rustic Deco Launches B2B Wholesale Furniture Website
- PointsBet Online and Mobile Sports Betting To Go Live in Michigan
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer, MDHHS announce food assistance recipients will see additional benefits by end of January; Fifteen percent increase in payments will help families cope with pandemic
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Announces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Workgroup
- Michigan: Federal Judge Grants Preliminary Approval to $641.25M Flint Water Settlement
Accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities and limited English-speaking ability. Large print materials, auxiliary aids or the services of interpreters, signers, or readers are available upon request. To make a request, contact Orlando Curry at 517-241-7462 or CurryO@Michigan.gov at least seven days before the meeting.
MDOT will be resurfacing I-75 BL from I-75 to High Street and from Antoine Street to North Airport Road. This capital preventive maintenance project will include cold milling, resurfacing, upgrading concrete sidewalk ramps to Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards, pavement markings, and reconfiguration of the existing lanes from four to three.
More on Michimich.com
- Ending Homelessness in Michigan' report illustrates the state of homelessness in Michigan
- Successful Marquette Financial Advisor releases landmark book about faith and financial wisdom
- Adyton Announces Mobile Performance Assurance + Intelligence Augmentation Tech
- United States Attorney Matthew Schneider to Join Honigman as Partner and Co-Leader of White Collar Defense & Investigations Practice
- West Michigan S.A.I.L. Program Launched to Prevent Veteran Suicides
Public input is being sought to help MDOT recognize and address any concerns that may result from the project, particularly regarding the lane reconfiguration. Please submit public comment by Dec. 28, 2020. Provide your comments and questions using the online comment form or by mail, e-mail or phone to MDOT Public Involvement and Hearings Officer Monica Monsma at MonsmaM@Michigan.gov or:
MDOT Environmental Services Section
425 West Ottawa St.
P.O. Box 30050
Lansing, MI 48909
For more information about the project, please visit the project website. Throughout construction, project detour and closure information will be posted at www.Michigan.gov/Drive, and will also be shared on social media.
Latest on Michimich.com
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Michigan Civil Rights Commission Issues Statement on Day of Racial Healing
- Saga Communications, Inc. Announces Date and Time of 4th Quarter and Year End 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Sterling Heights: SHPD receives grant to implement innovative Trap, Neuter and Return program
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services
- The Antenna Company Announces Venture Debt Financing Agreement with Brabant Development Agency (BOM)
- Payload, a New Headless Content Management System, Launches to the Public
- Sterling Heights City Council confirms appointment of Kevin Edmond for new fire chief
- Code18 Interactive Launches New Websites for Balmex and Balmex Adult
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Proclaims January 19 as Day of Racial Healing
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency Issues Final Recommendations of the Racial Equity Advisory Workgroup
- Michigan: Liquor License and Permits Suspended for Businesses in Mt. Pleasant, Plymouth and Bitely for Violations of MDHHS Emergency Order - Bringing Total to 37 Since September
- MDHHS launches paid media campaign to inform Michiganders about safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine
- Michigan: 21 shipments of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine impacted due to temperature issues during shipment by distributor
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation's National Day of Racial Healing Takes Digital Stage for Fifth Anniversary
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Taraji P. Henson Special Presenter at the 2021 Inaugural Gospel Celebration on January 20, 2021
- Michigan: MDHHS issues guidance encouraging colleges and universities to require COVID-19 testing for on- and off-campus students