- Karmanos Cancer Institute first to receive innovative, FDA-approved SoftVue™ Breast Imaging System
- Community Bankers Association of Ohio Endorses Plinqit for Promoting Healthy Saving Habits & Strong Personal Finance Skills
- Orbex Receives Best FX Research & Education Provider Award 2022
More on Michimich.com
- Ironside Human Resources Announces Office Expansion Due to Rapid Growth
- Evangeline M. Mitchell Named as the Recipient of the Bar Association of DC's 150th Anniversary Presidential Award
- Corrupt Nypd Official Captured On Camera
- AesirX DMA releases 5 new marketing channels giving 100 Free delivered posts to 4 Social Media sites per day
- GreenPromoCode.com Announces Huge Black Friday Promo Codes, Coupons & Deals
Starting Sept. 1 | Patrons will be unable to place holds on items, including MelCat items.
Sept. 14 - Oct. 3 | Items will not be due during this time.
Sept. 14 - 21 | Patrons will not be able to access their account online.
Sept. 22 | The new system, Polaris, will be in place, and holds can resume (except MeLCat which will be fully functional by the end of October).
We appreciate your patience as we upgrade our library services!
Latest on Michimich.com
- Logos Communications Receives 2 Clarion Awards
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- Sydney Brachytherapy Group is the first private non-melanoma skin cancer clinic in Sydney to offer OncoBeta's Rhenium-SCT
- PermaTherm Announces Panels Delivered Quickly Program
- ASI Hosts 24th Annual iNNOVATIONS Conference and Announces Award Winners
- Hagens Berman: Updated Lawsuit Against Ford Shows Pattern of Reducing Roof Strength in Super Duty Trucks and Ford's Knowledge of Risk of Grave Injury in Rollover Accidents
- Hundreds Walk For Recovery, Jobs A Solution
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Urban Science launches industry first solution to help dealership groups inform high-stakes M&A decisions with near-real-time industry sales data, scientific precision
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Scarecrow Fest offers pumpkin-themed activities at Frankenmuth River Place Shops
- Re-Introducing Gigahurtz, DJ and Producer
- QP Extends Lead in Social Access Apps with Latest Release
- Sterling Bank & Trust Settles OCC Investigation into Advantage Loan Program; OCC Terminates June 2019 Formal Agreement
- The Projection Booth joins Weirding Way Media Network
- Impact Church Metro Detroit celebrates grand opening of new ministry building
- Women Veterans Giving is Recognizing a Woman Veteran with the Annual Melissa Washington Small Business Award on October 6
- Leading Solo VC K2 Global Raises $300 Million to Invest in Start-ups Globally
- Stryker Launches Q Guidance System with Spine Guidance Software