- Michigan: AG Nessel, Kalamazoo Prosecutor Getting Announce Sentencing in Sexual Assault Cold Cases
- Online gaming and sports betting are now live in Michigan as Sen. Hertel places first wager
- Michigan: First Circuit Court of Appeals Decision Saves Millions in Annual Funding for Schools, First Responders
On Friday, November 27 through Monday, November 30, participating Jet's Pizza® locations nationwide will be offering 20% off menu-priced pizzas with the code, CYBER. This deal is available for pickup and delivery orders, online only.
"At Jet's, we love to find new and fun ways to offer our customers a great deal," says John Jetts, President of Jet's America, Inc. "We know this time of year; people are caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays and count on carry-out meals to help save time. We felt this was a great time to say thank you and Happy Holidays to all our customers!"
More on Michimich.com
- Major auction of agricultural land with development potential set for February 25
- Announcing PLM Road Map & PDT Spring 2021
- Snow Salt Residue on Floors in the Workplace Creates A Heavy Burden
- RocketMortgage.com Launches National Mortgage Broker Directory, Enabling Consumers to Easily Find a Broker in their Hometown
- Introducing DJ Hustle, DJ, Producer, Artist, Photographer, Actor and Author
Jet's Pizza is known for its Detroit-style, deep-dish pizzas and fresh, high-quality ingredients. Every morning the dough is prepared by hand, premium mozzarella is grated, vegetables are hand-cut and Mama Jetts' sauce is made with fresh vine-ripened tomatoes mixed with Jet's proprietary spice and herb blend.
To order online or find a Jet's Pizza near you, visit www.jetspizza.com. Contactless delivery is available upon request and curbside pickup is available at participating locations.
About Jet's Pizza:
Jet's Pizza, based in Sterling Heights, Michigan, and was founded as Jetts Party Shoppe and Pizzeria in 1978 by brothers, John and Eugene Jetts. Jet's has now grown to more than 380 stores in 19 states.
To schedule an interview with John Jetts Contact:
Jet's America, Inc.
SOURCE Jet's Pizza
Filed Under: Business
Latest on Michimich.com
- Brazil's ANVISA Grants Novel Food Approval for NEM® brand eggshell membrane
- CreditSnap, a next generation FinTech startup, announces strategic seed investment from multi-lender finance platform Tresl, its earliest adopter
- TCF Declares Quarterly Cash Dividends
- Michigan Teachers Chosen As State Finalists for Presidential Teaching Award
- Michigan: Recent real estate transactions improve western UP trail access
- Michigan: Segment of Van Buren Trail State Park temporarily closed
- FOURMIDABLE assumes management of four apartments across several states
- Qué es el Marketing Science y por qué es indispensable considerarlo en el 2021
- FANUC America Launches New CRX Cobot E-Learning Website
- Meijer Partners with Michigan Businesses to Address Home Fitness Demand
- CIMdata Publishes eBook: Making Service Lifecycle Management A Profitable, Competitive Advantage
- Aesthetic Mentor Hosts Free Webinar "Becoming an Aesthetic Nurse in 2021"
- Process Technology announces advanced heating for IPA and flammable solvents with two new heaters
- Nondurables Struggle, as 90% of Major Manufacturers Fail to Satisfy Customers, ACSI Data Show
- Syxsense Announces the Release of Syxsense Cortex, A Next-Generation, Visual IT and Security Management Process Automation Solution
- k-Space Ships 5 Glass Breakage Metrology Systems
- Top 5 Things Companies Can Do Today To Set Themselves Up For Success in 2021
- Boxed Water Is Better® Launches Four New Flavors Responding to Mounting Consumer Demand
- Gembah Sees Exponential Growth Year-Over-Year as eCommerce Industry Thrives
- J.D. Power Mourns Death of Company Founder James David Power III