- Michigan: Voters can register and cast ballot in one trip ahead of Nov. 2 elections
- World premiere viola composition featured during Michigan Philharmonic's November performance
- GT Medical Technologies Wins Prestigious Innovator of the Year Award at the 2021 Governor's Celebration of Innovation
WESTBOUND M-59 CLOSURE:
7 a.m. Monday, Oct. 4 - 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 11, 2021
EASTBOUND M-59 CLOSURE:
7 a.m. Monday, Oct. 18 - 5 p.m. Monday, Oct. 25, 2021
Due to the rebuilding of the railroad crossing on M-59 between M-97 (Groesbeck Highway) and M-3 (Gratiot Avenue), traffic will be detoured using M-3 and North Avenue for approximately one week in each direction.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Video documents M-185 Mackinac Island repair project
- Michigan: US-12/M-50 intersection culvert replacements in Brooklyn begin Monday
- Michigan: AG Nessel Urges U.S. Supreme Court To Halt Unconstitutional Texas Abortion Ban Through Multistate Amicus Brief
- Michigan: US-127 lane closures at M-50 in Jackson County begin Tuesday for deck repairs
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
Access to local businesses will be maintained via the following detours and the newly built temporary crossovers near the railroad tracks.
Will be closed from M-3 (Gratiot Avenue) to North Avenue and detoured.
Detour: Northbound M-3, westbound 21 Mile Road, and southbound North Avenue back to westbound M-59.
Will be closed from North Avenue to M-3 (Gratiot Avenue) and detoured.
Detour: Northbound North Avenue, eastbound 21 Mile Road, and southbound M-3 back to eastbound M-59.
Project and contact information can be found at MovingMacomb.org.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: AG Nessel's Consumer Advocacy Continues During MPSC's Technical Conference
- 07:15 ET Alfa Romeo Introduces 'Near Life Experience' Global Advertising Campaign at the Formula 1 U.S. Grand Prix
- The History of the Entrepreneur and Business Owner Ismail Sirdah
- Governor Whitmer Celebrates Michigan Winning Economic Development Award
- Security Guard Services & Private Investigation Services & Security Systems Services - In Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, - LiGER Security
- Detroit Sewn Launches New Option for American Made Hoodies
- Michigan: LARA Hosts Child Care Provider Access Fairs to Help Open New Sites
- Michigan: $15.8 million grant will increase career pathways for individuals with disabilities
- Michigan: Timber Harvester Pleads Guilty to Felony
- Automation Intellect Closes a Major Funding Round
- CBC Releases Leica Geosystems BLK247 Smart 3D Surveillance System now available in two versions and integrated with CORTROL VMS
- State Police names St. Clair County resident as 2020 Michigan Professional Emergency Manager of the Year
- Michigan: Consumer Advisory: MDARD finds numerous credit card skimmer devices during blitz
- State of Michigan works with local partners to ensure Benton Harbor residents have safe water following main break
- Michigan: 10-digit dialing requirement for every local call starts Sunday for telephone users in 616, 810, 906 and 989 area codes
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Bipartisan Coalition in Supporting Local Journalism
- Michigan: DNR confirms recent cougar photo from Dickinson County
- Nutrition Industry Executive Awarded Runner-Up for NIE 2021 Award Category: Excipients/Non-Actives/Delivery Systems to Stratum Nutrition's VitaSperse
- Detroit's Romantic Dramedy 'Match Made' Burns Up the Screens and Touches the Soul
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Two New Radiation-Hardened Microcontrollers for Aerospace and Defense