- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Announces Credit Rating Outlook Boost as State Displays Strong Financial Position, Economic Recovery
- Michigan: AG Nessel's Payroll Fraud Enforcement Unit Shares Amazon Flex Settlement
- Armstrong International Charts Roadmap to Decarbonization, Joins Renewable Thermal Collaborative
ESTIMATED STARTING DATE:
Monday, June 21, 2021
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE:
MDOT is investing $560,000 to resurface about 1.2 miles of US-2 from the Little Black River east to Pierce Street and of M-28 from US-2 northeast to Crusher Road in the city of Wakefield, Gogebic County. The project includes asphalt milling and resurfacing, drainage structure repairs, pavement markings and access management in the city of Wakefield. This project includes a three-year materials and workmanship pavement warranty.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Gaylord man arraigned on three charges after fleeing DNR conservation officer in Otsego County
- Michigan: Former Catholic School Teacher Pleads Guilty, MI AG Clergy Abuse Team Secures Fourth Conviction
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Leads Coalition in Fight to Preserve Billions of Dollars for Schools
- Michigan: Public Integrity Investigation Involving Macomb County Prosecutor Leads to Additional Guilty Plea
- Michigan: MSHDA Board approves Qualified Allocation Plan and loan commitments for affordable housing developments
A map of the project area is available on Mi Drive
Traffic will be maintained on US-2 and M-28 using traffic shifts and single-lane closures with traffic regulators.
This project will result in a smoother driving surface and increased safety. Access management will reduce the number of potential conflict points along the trunkline, increasing safety.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- Two Late Model JD Norman Automotive Component Facilities to Be Auctioned by Order of the Secured Party
- Michigan: MDHHS seeking proposals for services to domestic violence victims
- Michigan: Streams and lakes statewide will benefit from 17 Fisheries Habitat Grant projects
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Celebrates Supreme Court Decision Upholding the Affordable Care Act
- Hot, dry weather pushes fire danger into 'extreme' territory for parts of Michigan
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Announces State will Open to Full Capacity on June 22
- Paul Sinacore Casting Shines Spotlight On "Friends: The Reunion" as Diversity Backlash Continues
- ACN Inc. Reaches Agreement for the Purchase of Assets of Kynect Ltd
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- Visionz Group and HMSA Form Partnership to Help Ex-Offenders in Michigan Prepare for the Workforce
- Michigan: Council on Climate Solutions to meet June 22
- Governor Whitmer, Michigan Officials Celebrate U.S. Supreme Court Decision That Upholds the Affordable Care Act
- 7-Year Old Singer/Songwriter Kyra Pesebre Releases "I Love You, Dad" In Time For Father's Day
- The Coretec Group Enters Into Research Partnership With Eindhoven University of Technology
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Michigan: Marijuana Regulatory Agency Announces June Business Resource Workshop, Featuring Our Cannabis
- AG Nessel Congratulates Department Staff Recognized by Women Lawyers Association of Michigan, Mid-Michigan Region
- Industry Leaders Spotlight the New Payer Regulatory and Compliance Environment at Beacon Leadership Summit