- Health Department extends partnership with SMART, launch Sterling Heights COVID-19 vaccination site
- MDARD accepting applications for annual 'Michigan Agriculture Exporter of the Year' award
- Michigan: Wayne County Caretaker Found in Contempt for Providing Unlicensed Adult Foster Care
CONTACT: Chris Gautz, Public Information Officer
The Michigan Parole Board will hold a public hearing on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. to consider the possible parole of Leon Almond, #138779. The hearing will be conducted via video through Microsoft Teams and can be accessed by clicking HERE.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Gov. Whitmer Announces Expansion of MI Classroom Heroes COVID-19 Grants
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Kicks off March by Declaring the Month as March is Reading Month
- Michigan: Help shape Leelanau and Traverse City state park planning at virtual meetings March 10 and 18
- Olympic Medalist Marlen Esparza and Jamie Mitchell Join Historic 'SUPERWOMEN' All-Female Boxing Card
- eMoney Advisor Veterans Start Firm to Help Fintech CEOs Jump Start Growth
Those planning to access the hearing must call 517-335-1736 no later than February 2, 2021 to confirm attendance.
Leon Almond is serving two Life sentences for the crimes of Rape and Robbery Armed. He was sentenced on August 6, 1974 out of Oakland County.
Sandra Wilson, Member of the Michigan Parole Board, will conduct the hearing under the provisions of the Lifer Law, MCLA 791.234.
When logging into the hearing, your video must be turned off and audio muted to eliminate distraction during the hearing.
Please be advised that recordings, photography or screenshots of the proceeding are prohibited.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: M-3 (Gratiot Avenue) two-year project starts Monday, March 1, in the city of Roseville
- Kim Nowack selected for American Council of Engineering Companies of Michigan honor
- CIMdata to Participate in a Webinar on Why Program Management is Ripe for Transformation
- Florida small town festival ranks Top 50 BEST in nation
- Delray Beach Branding Agency Celebrates Women in Business on International Women's Day
- Schedule Winter HVAC Maintenance with CMR Mechanical to Prevent Costly Repairs
- Digital Cash Processing, Genmega Partner to Deliver Next Generation ATM Functionality
- Nationally Syndicated Radio Show "Radio Bassment" Launching Daily Programming 7 Days a Week
- Digital Health Leader Mark Hirschhorn Joins Hygieia Board as Company Ramps Up for Growth of Its Unique d-Nav® Insulin Management Technology
- CCMC Hearing Care Opens in St Johns and Alma
- Nano-technology alliance of Supreme Pharmatech and Professor M.R.Mozafari, a global nano technology expert
- Michigan: Truck detour for M-30 bridge project at Tobacco River impacted by frost laws effective March 1
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Joins Coalition in Letter of Support to Congress for Election Reforms
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Fight in Support of States' Right to Enforce Laws Against 3D-printed 'Ghost Gun' Files
- Multi #1 International Best-Selling Author Jennifer S. Wilkov Hosts the Sold-Out The Next Bestseller™ Workshop Virtually for Writers
- Michigan: Former Osceola County Sheriff's Deputy Sentenced for Child Sex Crimes, Felony Drug Charges
- Michigan Educators Learn to Provide More Diverse Literature for Children
- Tracy S. Williams, Wife of Pro Football Hall of Famer Aeneas Williams, Talks Sex and Relationships in Her Debut Book: THE GARDEN EXPERIENCE
- Michigan: MSHDA Board approves more than $27 million for Howell-area affordable housing project
- Annual spring weight restrictions start Monday to protect Michigan's roads