- Michigan: MSHDA rolls out online application tool for COVID Emergency Rental Assistance
- Director of the Michigan Department of Civil Rights on the Passing of Elbert Hatchett
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of William Parran, #152055
- The $4.1 million investment includes rebuilding the M-343 (Gull Road) intersections at G Avenue, 27th Street and 28th Street.
- Work is expected to begin March 22 and be open to traffic by Aug. 1.
- The project and detours are explained in an MDOT YouTube video.
February 26, 2021 -- The Michigan Department of Transportation will be rebuilding the M-343 (Gull Road) intersections with G Avenue, 27th Street and 28th Street in Richland and Comstock townships, Kalamazoo County, beginning March 22.
The $4.1 million investment will be built in two stages, starting with realigning the M-343/28th Street intersection to improve safety for motorists by improving sightlines for approaching traffic. The intersection also will have a dedicated left-turn lane on M-343 at 28th Street.
More on Michimich.com
- Congratulations to the latest companies earning MVP status
- PocketSuite Partners With ShearShare to Help Stylists Boost Business
- The Anderson Group Real Estate Services' New Concierge Program Aims To Help Nashville-area Homeowners Sell For Top Dollar
- Public asked to help guide Michigan's goal of carbon neutrality by 2050
- Michigan: Lane closures on US-31 bascule bridge in Manistee next two weeks for exploratory soil borings
During this work, there will be one lane of M-343 open in each direction and 28th Street traffic will be detoured on G Avenue, Sprinkle Road, DE Avenue, 26th Street, and D Avenue.
Work to build the roundabout at the M-343/G Avenue intersection and to rebuild the M-343/27th Street intersection is anticipated to start on May 8.
The M-343/G Avenue roundabout will improve safety and efficiency by slowing traffic speeds and reducing congestion at peak travel times. The realignment of 27th Street also will improve safety and access to M-343.
The new roundabout and 27th Street intersection are expected to be open to traffic by Aug. 1. Throughout work, one lane of M-343 will remain open in each direction. There will be local detours for G Avenue and 27th Street traffic during the project. G Avenue traffic will be detoured on Sprinkle Road, East Main Street and North 33rd Street.
The project and detours are explained in an MDOT YouTube video. Learn more about the benefits of roundabouts at www.Michigan.gov/Roundabouts.
Latest on Michimich.com
- Michigan: M-129 bridge repair project starts April 19
- Stellantis Introduces New Mopar '21 Ram 1500 Special Edition in North America
- West Coast Customs icon launches "CarCoin" NFT, giving away an original WCC designed vehicle to celebrate
- Michigan: Maintenance on northbound I-69 off ramp to Cochran Road in Eaton County starts April 19
- Michigan: A public hearing to consider the possible parole of Anthony Tolbert, #182928
- Michigan: Help prevent the spread of oak wilt: Avoid pruning or wounding oak trees between April 15 and July 15
- Michigan: Notice of Issuance of One or More Series of Up To $700 Million Limited Obligation Revenue Bonds (Federally Taxable) in June 2021
- Michigan: AG Nessel Prevails in Tethers for Wolverine Watchmen
- PEI Selected Three-Time Top Microsoft Gold Partner in the U.S
- New Book "Educating Marston" Provides Hope for Anyone Struggling to Find Answers Raising a Child with Autism
- ArborMotion Updates Their Website
- The Miguel Wilson Collection celebrates the grand opening of its New York City location
- Mary Free Bed Dishes Up New Dining Services for Patients
- 2021 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Earns Good Housekeeping Best Hybrid Minivan Honors
- Michigan: Unemployment Extended Benefits program ends April 17
- Michigan: AG Nessel Files Embezzlement Charges Against Former EGLE Employee
- Michigan: Work on Burns Street overpass replacement requires closing a lane on westbound I-94 in Detroit
- Terri Ross, Renowned Practice Consultant, Joins Dozens of Industry Thought Leaders to Speak at the ISAPS Business School Program
- Sterling Watson's Deadly Sweet Released
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Partners with Responsibility.org to Prevent Underage Drinking During Alcohol Responsibility Month