The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) will hold a public open house to discuss plans to rebuild I-75 from Hess Avenue to the south I-75/I-675 interchange, and M-46 from Outer Drive to the signalized entrance of Nexteer Automotive. MDOT will widen I-75 from three lanes in each direction to four lanes, replace the M-46 bridge spanning I-75, and rebuild the I-75/M-46 interchange.
Construction of this $61 million investment is expected to begin this spring with work occurring primarily on the M-46 bridge and interchange. I-75 construction is planned for the 2021 construction season with an estimated completion of spring 2022. MDOT project managers as well as the contractor will be on hand to discuss the selected design alternatives, scope of work, and expected traffic impacts during this open house-style meeting.
More on Michimich.com
- Michigan: Meridian Road bridge repairs over I-96 underway in Ingham County
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Urges Senate to Pass Legislation to Ensure Relief for all Federal Student Loan Borrowers Impacted by COVID-19 Pandemic
- Michigan: Attorney General Nessel Announces Appointment of Oceana County Public Administrator
- Michigan: MDOT virtual meeting to give update on 2020-21 M-28 project in Munising
- Clarity Gold Reported 2.32 oz/t Au - Sent Crews to Three High Grade Gold Properties in BC
Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) officials
Interested residents and business owners
Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020
5 - 7 p.m.
Buena Vista Township Hall
1160 South Outer Drive
Saginaw, MI 48601
Accommodations can be made for persons with disabilities and limited English-speaking ability. Large print materials, auxiliary aids or the services of interpreters, signers, or readers are available upon request. Please call 517-335-4318 to request at least seven days before meeting date.
MDOT plans to rebuild and widen 2 miles of I-75 from Hess Avenue to the south I-75/I-675 interchange, and the M-46 interchange. This work will help manage congestion on I-75 while replacing aging infrastructure and making improvements to the I-75/M-46 interchange. Interchange improvements will support congestion mitigation and safety.
Latest on Michimich.com
- What if Bon Jovi's Drummer Had Been an Indian Temple Musician From 800AD?
- Michigan: MDHHS Director Robert Gordon Issues Statement on Order Requiring Testing of Farm and Food Processing Employees
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine: Releasing on Amazon September 06 2020
- Building Your Success System. Unique New eBook
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Michigan: Eastbound I-94 closed at M-60 in Jackson starting Thursday for bridge demolition
- Michigan: Eastbound I-94 ramp to southbound US-127 closed in Jackson starting on Saturday
- Governor Whitmer Extends Declaration of Emergency As Michigan Continues to Fight COVID-19
- Michigan: AG Nessel Announces Settlement Eliminating Telecom Carrier Responsible for Illegal Robocalls
- Michigan: Governor Whitmer Makes Appointment to Ogemaw County Probate Court
- Michigan: MPSC to hold public hearing on Enbridge's request for siting authority to replace, relocate Line 5 in Straits of Mackinac
- Additional food assistance for 350,000 Michigan families in response to COVID-19 extended through August
- Michigan: M-89 resurfacing in Richland starts Monday
- Michigan: AG Nessel Joins Bipartisan Coalition Urging Federal Government Action to Increase Access and Affordability for COVID-19 Drug
- Herman Miller Upholds Win in Ongoing Fight to Protect Iconic Designs from Trademark Infringement
- Plymouth Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!